The Service Link Resource Centers network consists of local and accessible community based offices that can help you:
- access resources you need to make informed choices and live independently in your community;
- make connections to those resources;
- explore your future care and evaluate your long-term care options, including the pros and cons of specific choices;
- become involved through various volunteer opportunities; develop a healthier lifestyle;
- understand Medicare and Medicaid.
Phone: Toll Free Number 1-866-634-9412
For more information visit their website.